Marriage officer South-Africa

Only marriage officers authorised in terms of Act No. 25 of 1961 or the Civil Union Act may perform marriages in South-Africa.  Presently civil marriages are solemnised at offices of the Department of Home Affairs and at churches with authorised marriage officers.

Written by Louwrens Koen Wednesday, 01 February 2017 Posted in Antenuptial Contracts